Nsoro college Bound Summer Camp
Nsoro College Bound Summer Camp is June 24th-29th.
Applications will be completed online and all supporting documents must be uploaded before the application can be submitted.
Applications are due by May 7th. Once an application is submitted we will likely conduct a phone interview to ensure that the camper is knowledgeable about the program and can demonstrate their willingness to attend and maintain good behavior.
- Interactive STEAM based curriculum that will include hands on experiential learning instead of the typical classroom style speakers we’ve had in the past.
The application link is listed below. Please share this with potential applicants.
- They need to choose The University of Alabama in the dropdown menu on the first question.
- They will be required to set up an account and password prior to completing the applications.
- Social Workers may do this for the campers but are encouraged to engage the camper in the application process to ensure they are well informed.
- Once a camper has been selected additional paperwork will be mailed out that will be due by May 25th. Please feel free to call or email Shannon Hubbard with any questions.