10 Fun Family Summer Activities
Summer is finally here! The kids are out of school. The parents are wondering how to keep the kids busy.
We've pulled a fun list of things you can do as a family this summer. Most of them are inexpensive and perfect for any family!
The list begins....
- Take a trip to a park. Google map your neighborhood, I'm sure you'll find at least one park. Most parks are free!
- Make ice cream Sundays outside. All you need is an appetite.
- Rent a movie. Simple. Affordable. Comfortable.
- Go camping. You'll always create memories camping in the woods. I've never forget the time I lost the peanut butter. Camping basics.
- Turn your yard into a slip-n-slide. This one requires more parental supervision.
- Take a day trip to somewhere you've never been. There are tons of places to go and find fun activities to do.
- Swim. Everyone likes the water. Whether you're just relaxing or full-out dog paddling. Check with your city for a local swimming pool.
- Have a water balloon fight. It's another fun water activity. The clean up is the worse part unless you get hit by an unexpected water balloon.
- Grill out together. Each person in the family is responsible for one piece of the cookout. This brings closeness and teamwork to the forefront.
- Kickball. If you have a competitive edge then this might be a fun filled activity for your whole family or community.
What is your favorite family summer activity?